Monday, March 31, 2008

The Decorating Saga Continues

*
When I came home from Chicago with the kids yesterday, I learned that Bret had gone out and bought an audio pier with a cabinet to put the cable box and DVD Recorder on. We had been looking into getting one, but couldn't decide on which one we wanted. Well, he tried to surprise me by getting one while I was gone.
I'm not sure what I think of it. It's a bit darker, redder and taller than I would have picked out myself. On one hand, I'm glad it's done, but on the other hand I'm not sure if I like how it looks. It's probably too late to take it back now that it's all put together anyway. I'm going to have to stare at it some more. Feel free to join me.

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

Does this mean we get to voice our opinions without your better half getting upset with anyone but you?? Hahaaa
In hubbys defense - he tried and deserves a Gold Star for Effort!!
It also depends on what the other furniture in the room is like but it looks kinda out of place in the photo you took and maybe it doesn't look that way in reality. I know, "shut your mouth Debbie, no one wants to know your opinion".

I really love to see other people's homes and the creativity that goes into making a house a home.

lynda w said...

I agree. It just looks too dark and too tall. The other furniture isn't that dark or red.