Saturday, March 29, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

After a quick lunch at White Castles this afternoon, we played a round of miniature golf over at Hollywood Park. We pretty much had to drag Ryan out of the house assuring him that he would indeed have fun. Ironically, he had more fun than the rest of us.


This conversation just took place upon returning to my mom's house:

Ryan: Uncle Dave! We're back! I'm awesome at golf!

My Mom: Dave! I had the lowest score.

Dave: You must have cheated.

My Mom: Nope, but I did keep score.

Ha. I don't think she even realized the way that sounded!

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

Your Mom sounds like a HOOT!!
Give her a big tight hug from me.
I'm glad after such a rocky start, that you are having a good time with your family.
Be safe!!

Anonymous said...

And just so you know I didn't cheat! I even double checked my figures when we got home. I won! It surprised me for sure.