Friday, March 21, 2008

Whoooops

This is what you get when you're fooling around with your blogger template and talking to your mom on the phone at the same time. You lose all of your damn settings. Ugh.

10:42pm...Stupid, stupid, stupid!

11:26pm... And then you can't get the *bleepin* header at the right size!

11:38pm...Finally the right size, but now it looks blurry. I'm going to scream!

11:50pm...Whatever. I'm going to bed.

March 22, 2008 @ 1:55pm...I think we're all set now. I'm off to go rejoin the world of the living. Maybe I'll start one of the books I picked up from the library or do some laundry - or both.

7 comments:

MamaFlo said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, technology is tough to figure out sometimes. I've thought this before but I'm noticing now more than ever.......your children are exact replicas of you and your husband - your daughter is your younger twin and your son is your husband's twin - Amazing.
They really are gorgeous children!!

lynda w said...

They are, aren't they? LoL. They hate to hear it!

Teri said...

I like your new set up...

Tasina said...

I feel your pain. I've managed to do this and delete all my links. Grr.

lynda w said...

My problem is that I tend to be a perfectionist and blurry isn't going to cut it for me. I was messing with the template because I was wanted something different, but now I've got a blurry header.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, but then again you shouldn't have been playing with the computer while talking to me. You should have had all your attention on our conversation, lol.

It's looking better now than it did first thing this morning. Keep working on it, it will get better.

MamaFlo said...

I like the site changes, very clean.