Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - March 20


Thirteen Songs You'll Find On My iPod Right Now
(Click on title to hear song.)



1. Pocketfull of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

2. Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

3. See You Again - Miley Cyrus (Did I just admit that to all of the internet? Quiet. It makes you move when you're on an eliptical machine at the gym!)

4. Start All Over - Miley Cyrus - (See explanation for number 3. When you have a preteen daughter, this stuff is all you hear and it sticks in your head. LoL)

5. Unfaithful - Rhianna

6. Umbrella - Rhianna

7. Oxygen - Colbie Caillat (This whole CD got me through quitting smoking.)

8. The Little Things - Colbie Caillat

9. No Air - Jordan Sparks feat. Chris Brown

10. Freeze - Jordan Sparks

11. Who Knew - Pink

12. She Goes All The Way - Rascal Flatts

13. November Rain - Guns N Roses (Um, only the best song ever recorded.)

You can usually find me listening to whatever is on the radio during any current week. When I hear a song I love, I usually end up listening to the whole entire album until I can't stand it anymore.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Tasina said...

Interesting list...I don't have any of these on my iPod.

maggie said...

I feel way out of the loop because I've only ever hear of "Who Knew" by Pink (which is a great song...)

lynda w said...

Since hitting 30, I've found myself getting further out of the loop. There are a lot of artists I've never heard of. Mostly, I hear a song on the radio and then find it in iTunes.

Author said...

Very interesting list. There's a lot of things on there I haven't heard yet (like the Miley Cyrus songs). I have all the Rhianna songs & the Pink song on my ipod, too. And November Rain is a great song, but it's not on my ipod.

Nicholas said...

I don't know any of those, but welcome to TT!

lynda w said...

I had my iPod playing in the car last night when I took my daughter and her friend to Volleyball and she complained about the music. I finally gave in and turned "her" radio station on only to hear two of the songs I had just been playing. Ha! I love it!