Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Trim Up Tuesday - Week Two


Well, here I am at week two of this journey and while I'm still at the same weight that I was at last week, I'm not panicking yet because earlier in the week I was down two and a half pounds. I know where I went wrong. It was the Easter ham, yummy corn casserole and that Chocolate Bunny.

I made it to the gym 4 days over the course of the last week and even power walked for 45 minutes on the indoor track while Ashley had Volleyball practice.

My problem is the darn eating. It seems like the more I work out, the hungrier I am. I've even bought a bunch of those 100 calorie snack packs, but like I said - that Chocolate Bunny may be the culprit.

Here are this week's stats:

Weight

  • I am the same weight as last week. (Hey, that's better than gaining!)

Exercise

  • I did 195 minutes of cardio this week
  • I did 45 minutes of brisk activity this week

Goals

  • I did meet my last goal
  • My Last Goal Was: To make it to the gym at least 3 times.
  • My new goal is: To eat healthier and snack less.

3 comments:

Author said...

Great! You're doing miles better than me on the exercise scale... I need to take some lessons from you, I've just been so darned lazy lately!!! The Easter bunny did me in, too. I'll incorporate your ideas into the next version of the tool ... this coming week. I can't wait!

maggie said...

I'm worn out just thinking about all that exercise ;) Good for you, though.

Author said...

I think we're the only two doing this, lol ... but I'm sure other people will eventually do it, too... once we start setting the good examples