Thursday, March 20, 2008

The One And Only


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

My first name:

  • There are 80,472 people in the U.S. with the first name Lynda.
  • Statistically the 599th most popular first name.
  • More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Lynda are female.

That last one bothers me a bit. Who in the world would name their son Lynda?

My last name:

  • There are 759 people in the U.S. with the last name W********.
  • Statistically the 34353rd most popular last name.

4 comments:

Author said...

Great Link! I ran my name, and, of course, there were no full matches. And they said there were zero people in the US with my last name -- which is bull, because I know 6 other people that have it. My maiden name is dutch and quite uncommon and very fun to pronounce.

Mythalas said...

There are 38 people in the U.S. named David S******.

Statistically the 7th most popular first name.

99.75 percent of people with the first name David are male.

Even more females named David???

maggie said...

There are 4 of me as Maggie, 61 of me as my real name, but none are nearly as hip, slick or cool as me ;)

Yah, and supposedly 0.01% are boys, which is silliness.

Anonymous said...

There are 2 people with my full name. 165,499 with my first name Vicki and 3,189 with my last name (your maiden name, my dear).