Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins - March 28









1. Some relationships are meant to last forever.

2.Hilary Duff is the last concert I saw; it was the best night of my daughter's life. Okay, I enjoyed it, too.

3. Spring should be a week ago. Come on already!

4. Oh no! I forgot to do laundry all week!

5. I've recently started doing cardio classes at the gym again.

6. The excitement that comes from a child when they are experiencing something they love never fails to make me smile.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to driving up to Chicago to see my family, tomorrow my plans include a yummy breakfast out at The Diner, only the best breakfast place in all of Chicago (all diets are off) and Sunday, I want to be magically transported home so I don't have to be in the car for another 3 hours!

7 comments:

Melli said...

I NEED to start my cardio again! MONDAY, I believe! Good luck with that Magical Mystery Ride!

Author said...

As always, when I disappear for a couple days, you're over active with your posts and I miss a bunch of stuff :-)

Good for you for going through the body attack even though your legs felt like lead. About 1 month ago I got restless and the temperature was almost 50 degrees, so I pulled everyone together to go to the zoo. We need spring, don't we?!

Have fun in Chicago with your family, and enjoy the yummy breakfast!!

MamaFlo said...

Drive safe and enjoy your visit with the family - are your husband and children going with you?
It sounds like you'll have a good time - we'll miss you!!

cre8tivkj said...

We share the same #5 :D Have a great day!

maggie said...

Aw, wave "hi" to home for me while you are up that way, and do have fun! I sometimes wish I lived close enough to drive for pizza, dogs, etc. Have fun!

YellowRose said...

I'm from Chicago (now in Texas) so I'm a little envious right now!! I miss the food so much!! Enjoy and have a slice of pizza and a hotdog for me! ;)

Happy Friday!

Janet said...

Man, I'm so with you on #3!!!
Thanks for playing :-)