Monday, March 17, 2008

So She Says

I met my friend Shawn at the gym again this morning for another grueling workout. This morning's class was the new release of Body Attack. The new release is always hard because it's new, but throw in the fact that you haven't done it in over a month and that equals hell.

The class ends and my face is redder than it's ever been and I can hear my heartbeat pounding in my head. Then Leslie, the instructor who is tiny, very buff and has more energy than the one year old I take care of during the day, leans over and puts her hands on her knees and says out of breath, "Wow, that was the hardest release I've done yet." And you thought I was exagerating. Ha.

6 comments:

Author said...

Good for you! You made it all the way through!!! It's gotta make you feel good when the instructor is worn out afterwords.

MamaFlo said...

You're going to have this "to die for" killer bod!!
Make sure you're taking photos Lynda, we'll make this into our own BIGGEST LOSER with you in the headliner.

lynda w said...

MamaFlo-

You crack me up! When I have that killer bod, you'll definately see it here first. I've got a long way to go, though.

maggie said...

Awesomeness! I've only made it as far as to blow up my exercise ball thing and admire the way it looks in my living room as I glance over at it while I snack and continue my ER marathon (I'm up to Season Two).

Jon and Em said...

please tell me you did a few "supermans" for me?!? have you ever gone on to youtube.com and searched les mills body attack...makes ya realize just how incredible leslie is!!! there's always dorky richard simmons wannabes working out...a hoot!

Jon and Em said...

funny to hear body attack taught in a different language, too-ha!