Saturday, January 05, 2008

Running Away

After spending 2 1/2 hours last night and another 3 hours so far today on planning for the carnival at Ryan's school, I've decided that I'm going to run away and not come back until the thing is over and done with at the end of February. (She screams like a madwoman while pulling her hair out in front of the computer moniter.)

How in the world did you ever manage to get us sucked into chairing this thing, Teri?

Has anyone else taking Chantix had a harder time concentrating while talking this drug?

3 comments:

MamaFlo said...

For me it isn't the Chantix, it's not smoking. When I was smoking and I got frustrated, I went outside and smoked. When I was smoking and I undertook a major project and completed it, I smoked a cigarette.

Getting through the planning and implementation of a major project without smoking is monumental - imagine how much more accomplished you will feel having pulled this even off successfully without the crutch of a cigarette.

You can do this!

lynda w said...

The same is true for me, only I didn't realize how much I did that until I quit.

Teri said...

oK, HAVe to say that you did a WONDERFUL JOB ON all thePTO/RTH stuff!!!! I do have to say that w/out you I would not gotten anywhere...