Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Am So Regretting That Nap

Earlier tonight, I wasn't feeling very well. All of a sudden I was just wiped out and really sick to my stomach. I hadn't taken my second Chantix yet, so I really didn't think it was that, even though it has been messing up my stomach again lately. I also skipped lunch and had my blood sugar take a dive in the middle of grocery shopping at Kroger late this afternoon. That's my best guess as to what happened.

I feel better now, but pretty much passed out on the couch while we were all just kind of hanging out watching TV. I was so cold that I couldn't warm up for anything and my body felt like it was being weighed down. The last thing I remembered was talking to my friend Teri on the phone and then waking up.

The problem now? I was passed out for 2 1/2 hours. Now I'm the furthest thing from tired and it's 11:15pm. I have to be up at 6am so I can shower and get Ashley to school for Volleyball practice in the morning - and then be functional enough to take care of two babies.

It may be a long night...

4 comments:

Author said...

"Weekly Wednesday Workout Log" -- each Wednesday, we list health & fitness issues pertaining to our lives?

I think my post today will be about Amber (my seven year old). I started to write out a reply to your comment yesterday and then realized I had too much to talk about to leave in a comment box.

Oh, and sometimes you just need a nap! When I do that, I consolidate myself by counting my hours napping into the sleep I got for the night. Then, when I'm up for 3 hours because I slept for 2. I tell myself I'm only losing an hour.

Tasina said...

I do this all the time and I always wind up regretting the nap. I have the worst sleep habits in the world.

MamaFlo said...

How'd you make it through the night?

I can never take a nap if I want to sleep that night, regardless of how tired I am during the day, I fight the urge to sleep until at least 8pm.

Here's to hoping you're still Quit!!!

MamaFlo said...

I read your comment on Diva's blog - no you aren't going to smoke again once all the hecticness of the carnival is over cause you know what, you will know that even under the pressure and stress of the planning and implementation that you didn't smoke.
This is the one time in your life when being a Quitter is the best thing you could do.
You're doing fantastic Lynda, keep it up, keep moving forward as a non-smoker.