Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Should Be Embarrassed, But Instead I'm Just Laughing

This afternoon my mom, Ashley and I did some errand running. We stopped for bread at the grocery store and then for a healthy lunch at Subway. After eating, we stopped by the Hair Cuttery to get Ashley a quick trim. I figured while I was there I'd go ahead and get waxed. It's been way to long and my eyebrows were in desperate need of attention.

I lay back in the chair and the stylist asks what we're waxing today. I tell her, "Oh, my eyebrows. Upper lip. And without pausing a beat she asks me, "Chin, too?" Ouch.

Now I have a somewhat more naturally tanned complexion than some. I'm not fair skinned by any means and I get really dark, really fast in the summer. Too dark, really. So when winter comes and the tan has faded, it's not pretty.

And obviously much worse than I thought. It sucks to get older.

1 comment:

Tasina said...

OMG - that's terrible...but REALLY funny.