Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Day After My Almost Breakdown

Today has been a much better day than yesterday. I got my van back this morning and am so glad that the whole curb nailing nightmare is behind me. Teri, my co-chair for the school carnival got a lot of things taken care of on the school front over the past two days while I dealt with a lot of behind the scenes stuff that piled up over the 5 day weekend. I've determined that the 5 day weekend may have contributed to much of yesterday's stress. Yesterday pretty much felt like Friday, Monday & Tuesday all in one. I was in bed by 9:30pm last night and got a really good night's sleep.

There is still a lot left to be done for this carnival, but I feel like we've gotten a lot accomplished in the last two days. I just have to remind myself that I'm doing this for my kids.

I'm sorry I don't have much else for you, but if you saw my kitchen table (and the rest of my house for that matter) you'd tell me to close the computer and get back to work.

1 comment:

MamaFlo said...

I think I probably speak for everyone in telling you that we're proud of you for undertaking this huge project while you are fighting quitting smoking.
You are doing great!!!