Thirteen Clues That Tell You Mom Is On A Diet...
1. When you open the pantry door, it looks like YOU are now on a diet, too. What? You didn't know that if mom is on a diet, then so is the rest of the family? Shame on you.
2. You take the bag of "baked" chips down from the pantry and they are already sorted into single servings in ziplock sandwich bags.
3. The cow has been fired. Your beef supplier is now a turkey. Gobble Gobble.
4. The pig has been fired, too. Your bacon supplier is also the turkey, now.
5. She is watching Dr. Phil while munching on a bowl of green beans instead of chips.6. The grocery bill just got more expensive. Why does it cost more to eat healthier?
7. You know what "points" are. Everything edible now has a number written on it. Unfortunatly, the highest score is not the winner in this case.
8. You know that when there aren't very many of those "points" left, you should stay clear of her.
9. You're afraid that you may be addicted to spray butter.
10. She is mentally calculating how many minutes of power walking she'll have to do while you're at Volleyball practice to be able to eat that Happy Meal.
11. You've learned how to manipulate the read out on the scale. Ok, not really - we're still working on that.
12. She actually uses the gym membership she pays for each month.
13. It starts rubbing off on you. You find yourself taking the dog for walks, too.