Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trim Up Tuesday

I'll admit it. I've spent the last week eating whatever I've wanted while I stayed away from the gym due to my leg injury. Yet I still lost one pound. I'm delightfully surprised. Let's just call it one last hurrah before cracking down and getting serious again. It's on!

My leg is much better, although I haven't tried doing anything other than cleaning with it. Tonight Ashley has volleyball practice, so I'm going to walk the track and see how it feels. If all goes well, I may try Body Step tomorrow. I *need* to get back to the gym - it's what keeps me on track. We'll see how it goes.

Today's update:

Weight

  • I have lost 1 pound(s) since I started!
  • I lost 1 pound(s) this week!

Exercise

  • I worked out 0 time(s) this week.
  • I did 0 hour(s) and 0 minutes of cardio this week.
  • I did 0 hour(s) and 0 minutes of strength training this week.
  • I did 14 hour(s) and 0 minutes of brisk activity this week. (Spring cleaning may be what saved me from gaining this week.)

Goals

  • I did meet my last goal.
  • My Last Goal Was: To heal and get back to the gym. I'm ready to give it a go again!
  • My new goal is: To eat out less this week, which means I better crack down and plan some meals for my family that work with our "busy kids in sports" schedule.

3 comments:

Author said...

Congrats!!!

I bet it WAS the spring cleaning that did you in.

Good luck with the leg tomorrow. Take it easy if you have to, rather than injure it more seriously.

MamaFlo said...

Regardless of whether you are loosing weight or not, you are determined and that means one thing..........it will happen. The "IT" is anything you want it to be.

Congrats on still being quit!

maggie said...

Good for you, Lynda! I'm following my plan very closely, but I've been allowing a "free day" that includes lots of bad things, and I was surprised to still be losing. Cleaning does burn a bucket load of calories - in the rare event that I feel like cleaning. I do suppose it's more practical than walking on some machine going nowhere... and at the end, there is instant gratification of a place that looks and smells and feels excellent.

If you get all your cleaning done, you are welcome to some of mine :)