Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins - April 4

1. Tonight I saw the sun set.
2. Body Step at the gym makes me wanna dance! I'm on my way there now.
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is pure heaven if drinks are included, too.
4. My best friend from high school is someone I'd like to get to know better. It's been so long that it makes me sad!
5. The smell of rain reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I cleaned my house yesterday and that made it all better. Anyone that dares to enter will be sprayed down with Lysol first.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my daugher's Volleyball Tournament since Ryan is feeling better, tomorrow my plans include hoping for beautiful weather and good health and Sunday, I want to get out and do something with the kids!

6 comments:

MamaFlo said...

I honestly could smell springtime while reading your post what with cleaning and Lysol and rain.

You're such a good attentive Mom!!

Author said...

Have a great weekend! I don't know what you're weather's gonna be like, but we have a sunny, 65 degree weekend ahead of us. I'm so psyched about it -- I finally get to work on the yard at my new house!

lynda w said...

Ooh, I just checked the weather and we're expecting 65 and sunny, too! Bliss.

maggie said...

It's been awhile since I talked to my best friend (since 2nd grade), too. She actually lived in Midlothian up until then when I met her. Small world, huh? I think of her every time you mention home ;)

Glad to hear some good weather is on tap for a weekend out doing stuff!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Yay! Our #5 is the same, too. Happy Friday!

Janet said...

I hate when I clean and then someone tracks in dirt. Makes me not wanna clean!

Thanks for playing :-)