Saturday, June 30, 2007

Party Of The Year

I think I had the most fun that I've ever had in my life last night. It helps when your with your best friends. It's moments like these that you'll always remember. I'm keeping it nice here, though. I'd like to keep those friends, so I'm only posting the nice ones here. Besides, I've already emailed all the other pictures proof to them anyway. Ha.
* * * *
Shawn, me and Emily.

"Pucker up!" (The stuff was called Pucker.)

Em, Shawn, Me, Rod and Jon.

The Bunco Girls. This is the group that gets together once a month for a girls night out. I don't think we've actually played in 2 years though.

I said I would be nice here, but you know I can't ignore it when Bret and Emily broke out the worm!


Great night. Great friends. I'm going to miss them so much!

No comments: