Wednesday, October 11, 2006

False Alarm

So I get a phone call from the kids' school this morning and they ask me if Ashley is at home because she's not there today. (What!) I tell them she should be because I saw her get on the bus with her brother. They put me on hold. (Silently freaking out!) She comes back and asks if Ashley was leaving early today. I tell her no and she puts me on hold again. (Really getting worried now.) She comes back and apologizes and explains that her bus was late so she was marked absent and that yes, she is there. (Whew!) At least I know now that they call if your child is not there and you haven't called her in.


I've told him many times that he is too big for the baby swing. Does he listen? No!

So anyways, feast your eyes on this. Adorable babies. In my care. Chloe was so cute when Ceceilia got here this morning. She just stared at her, wanting to know what she was all about.

No comments: