Friday, October 06, 2006

Days Fly By

I think this whole day has lasted about 5 minutes. It feels like we all just woke up and now it's bedtime again. We've been very busy today. After my kids went to school, I took Brooke and Mitchell out back to play with the neighbor's kids. After that I took them to McDonald's playland for lunch. Let me tell you, there's nothing more mortifying than having to crawl up the tunnels to retrieve a stuck toddler. I was waiting for an employee to come out and tell me that the playland was for children only. Needless to say, we beat a hasty retreat after that. It's been a lot of fun - downright crazy at times - but these last two days with them are going to go by way too quickly.
Think we should feed the poor kid?

Picnic on the deck for dinner.

And a little catalog shopping. (They are circling all the toys they want for Christmas, putting the first letter of their name in each circle.)
Now I'm off to put the kids to bed.

1 comment:

Teri said...

OK, someone should of taken your picture of you in the tubes. Maybe, you should teach the kids how to use it.?. Love the picture of the shoe!! =-)