Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Coming To My Senses

I think I may have lost my mind tonight. After dropping Ashley off at the Michael's craft store for her girl scout meeting, I headed over to Cub Foods to get some much needed groceries since it's right across the street from Michael's. Pusing my cart down the aisles, I was upset to see just how much more Cub Foods charges for almost everything compared to Walmart. Now I know some people are against the whole Walmart thing because of how little they pay their employees and the fear that they'll put everyone else out of business, but it's money I'd much rather spend elsewhere. So, do you know what I did half way through Cub Foods after I saw that they wanted a buck fifty more for Ryan's Trix yogurt than Walmart does? I turned around and back tracked, putting everything back. (Ok, everything but the Sara Lee coffee cake that you can't get at Walmart.) They're lucky I took the time to actually put the stuff back. I then headed over to Walmart to buy my groceries and probably saved a good thirty or fourty bucks. (Ha! Who's laughing now?!)

No comments: