Saturday, October 07, 2006

Are We Nuts?

Bret and I took all four kids to Tanner's Orchard today. I would guess that there were no less than a thousand people there. It was crazy - what were we thinking? I put all four kids in bright red shirts so I could spot them easily and would you believe that every other parent there had their kids in red shirts?! We didn't end up staying too long because everytime a kid would disapear from my line of vision I would feel the panic rising up in my chest. We didn't loose anyone, but there were times it took a good 30 seconds (which seems like an eternity at that moment) to spot the right red shirt. The kids were already on the tired side when we got there so after exhausting their supply of free apple cider (yes, people who do that bug me, too), we took off for home.


Ryan & Ashley on the big tractor.

Mitchell trying really hard to get the little tractor to move.


Mitchell and Ashley hanging out in the back of the airplane.


Brooke strikes a pose on the hay bale maze.

We finally talked Ryan into going on the Cider Barrel Train.


The girls are going to Grandma & Grandpa's to spend the night over there tonight. Not sure if we'll know what to do with only two.

No comments: