Thursday, September 07, 2006

Welcome Back Jack!

I talked to my favorite grandma today and she gave me the go ahead to haul all of my fall stuff out from the basement and decorate until my heart is content. It's funny because every year at this time (I know, long term memory loss!) I seem to call her and ask if it's okay yet. I also ask her the same thing BEFORE Thanksgiving about my Christmas stuff and always hear "not yet" and then do it anyway. She then laughs because I'm hauling it all back downstairs the day after Christmas because I'm sick of looking at it. Maybe this will be the year I listen.
.
Welcome back Jack. The year went by fast didn't it? I know, not so fast for you when you're stuck in a rubbermaid tub for a year. (Okay, I'm talking to a scarecrow now. Time to find a hobby or some kids during the day.)


No comments: