Monday, September 18, 2006

Frustrated & Giving Up

While doing the crossword puzzle in my InTouch Weekly magazine, I was ashamed to find that I could answer all of the questions about Boy Bands (Wasn't every girl in Junior High into Boy Bands?) but was short four of the regular questions. Can anyone get these? I could cheat and check the answer page, but where is the fun in that, right?


1. U.S. soldiers ( G_ _ )

2. Make more lean (D _ _ AT)

3. The Bee Gees' "__ Talkin' " (J _V _ )

4. Letters on a military plane (U _ A _ )

Don't be shy. Leave your answers in the comments.

2 comments:

lynda w said...

Yep, very busy trying to decide whether to clean the bathrooms today or catch up on my shows on the DVR.

lynda w said...

Because I am superwoman I got both done, plus the kids' rooms, so ha!