Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So "Sweetish"

So Ashley comes home today and as we're reviewing what she has for homework tonight she tells me she has to make a poster about our heritage. She then tells me that she knows we're German, but everyone is doing that one so she wants to do something else. I tell her we are also Swedish and she writes it down. Later as I am making dinner I glance over at what she has written and it says "sweetish". Is that not adorably cute? I think Grandma Alice is up there in heaven smiling a proud smile right now since we get our "Sweetish" genes from her.
Ashley (when she was 5 months old) and Grandma Alice.


Our 5 generation picture on Christmas of 2001.

Not the best quality pictures (they're scanned), but it's all I've got.

1 comment:

lynda w said...

It's Ashley. Hey! I can't help it, i'm only a kid and it's a hard word to spell!!