Sunday, September 10, 2006

Apple Blossom Farm

Today was our first trip this fall to Apple Blossom Farm. (We'll go back next month when the pumpkins are ready.) Bret and I brought some of the neighborhood kids with us and met his brother's family there. The kids had a really great time today and they should all sleep good tonight, right?


Hayrack Ride - me with all of the kids.

Ryan, Quentin, Sklyler, Ashley, Reece & Halle (who's driving - watch out on the sidewalks, everyone!)

Ryan & Ashley measuring up again this year.

Ashley "on the go".

Ryan "on the go".

Ryan in the jump around. This, however, may have been taken when I fell over. (I'm just saying.)

There are more photos I wanted to post, but Blogger is being a brat so you'll have to go to Flickr to see the rest of them.

No comments: