Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ready For Fall

Ryan and I spent this afternoon at Tanner's Orchard. After seeing all the "pretties" in their store, I am very ready for fall. Is it too early to start putting out my fall stuff yet?
Ryan running through the hay maze. (Yes, he had to pee.)


Ryan, the school bus driver.

Ryan, the mini golf player. Yes, his form is all wrong - we've tried our best.

Ryan, the fire truck driver.

Ryan, the rock wall climber.

Ryan, the lama and goat feeder. He was really scared of this one. Shh, don't tell his buddies.

This one was more to his liking.


Ryan, the train conductor.

Sliding through the tunnel of the train.


We had a good time today - even though Bret and Ashley are still up in Chicago at my mom's house. They decided to stay another day. (I think Ashley might have done a little begging and Bret found some fixits around the house to work on).

Head on over to Flickr for more.

No comments: