Friday, September 15, 2006

"BreLyn" Is The New "TomKat"

All in good fun:
After checking out Jamie's blog at Feet Firmly Planted this morning, I had to check this website out. All I can say is that you have to be kidding me. First of all, I'm not even sure who some of "my look-alikes" are, but seriously, Corey Feldman is my top match? I can kind of see the Gene Tierney resemblence, but Corey Feldman? And after seeing this I can guarantee you that I will NEVER chop off my hair like Melanie Chisholm. Who the heck is she anyway?
MyHeritage - share black and white photos with facial recognition technology

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my God, Melanie Chisholm is Sporty Spice, formerly of the Spice Girls. Don't ask me why I know that.

lynda w said...

Oh Dear Lord, I'm a Spice Girl now? LOL. Corey Feldman was bad enough, but a Spice Girl?