Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gift For Mom

When Ryan got home from school today, he had a gift for me. When I emptied his backpack and removed his lunch box to inspect if he had actually eaten anything at school today I got a whopper of a surprise. He had eaten half of his star shaped cheese sandwich and the teddy grahams. It then looked as if he had opened the cup of mandarin oranges, eaten some and then proceeded to put the rest of them (cup still filled with the juice) back into the lunchbox and zipped it back up. Nice.

Now, as we just finished packing his lunch for tomorrow, I tried to make him more excited about it. I asked him if he wanted juice or milk and he told me he wanted Sunny D. He got really excited and said, "I know! We can use my Scobby Doo lunchbox with the thermos! We can put the Sunny D in the thermos." I said, "Why not. I'm not the one who has to clean it up after you tomorrow." Very nice. (He He He)

No comments: