Thursday, August 10, 2006

Busy Busy Day

It's been a very busy day. I've come to the decision that I just do not have enough hands to go around. I spent the day with all my favorite kiddos while my husband and neighbors worked on the deck in progress next door.
Deck in progress - despite all the rain and mud.

My favorite kiddos, whom I made dinner for. Can you believe it? I made two separate meals tonight. One for us adults and one for the kids. I had to take a picture because my husband and my mother would never believe so otherwise.

Ashley and Kate-O-Potato. Isn't she just the cutest thing?

And since I obviously hadn't had enough yet, I invited my niece over to spend the night. Wow, have I missed her. (I babysat her when she was born for two years.) After playing outside all night, I gave her and Ryan a bath and (big yawn) I'm exhausted. Hopefully I can talk them into going to bed in a few minutes. Tomorrow will be a lot of fun since I'm sure all the kids will be out playing again. Ashley, Ryan and Brooke are all sleeping in the tent downstairs, so tonight should be very interesting. We'll see if we get any sleep. More tomorrow...

1 comment:

lynda w said...

Um, I don't know. How about the glazed pork chops I made at Super Suppers? I think I can have that thawed out in time.