Thursday, August 03, 2006

Vacation, Here We Come!

Look where we're going!!! I am so excited. Our family and Bret's brother's family are going to stay in one of the vacation villas at Grand Bear Lodge in a couple of weeks. Jo and I will ride down in our minivan with the kids watching a movie while Grant and Bret beat us down there in the corvette. (You guys didn't think we were fooled, did you?) You'd think my kids would be excited about everything they have there to do, but all they can talk about is which one gets to share a bed with their little cousin, Brooke. LOL. Seriously, after spending the days at Grand Bear Falls, Enchanted Forest and Bear Island, I don't think they're going to care where they sleep or with whom.


















I'm excited because, in this villa, we can put the kids to bed upstairs and then stay up downstairs while they're sleeping. (Can anyone say Margaritas? Just kidding. Or am I? LOL)

Check out this awesome villa...













































Jo and I aren't going to be expected to cook in this kitchen, are we? After all, it is suppose to be a vacation...LOL.

Here's a link to the floor plan, too. (Can you tell how excited I am?)

Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa for making this wonderful family time possible for us. The little kiddos (and us big ones, too) are very excited. (And we would have moved you into your new home, regardless.)

No comments: