Saturday, August 26, 2006

Blog Nazi

Dear Blog Nazi (LOL) Mom,

I realize it has been since YESTERDAY since I updated my blog. I understand that is such a long time for you to go without an update. However, I have been busy today doing absolutely NOTHING. It's been raining outside on and off all day and Emily and I took a total of seven kids (our own including) to see the movie Barynard this afternoon. Since I've returned home I've been picking up the house and doing laundry - all the while trying to keep tabs on my kids and the dog, all of whom I've seemed to have misplaced at the moment. (Where the heck did those kids run off to?) I did manage to get the final set of our vacation photos uploaded to Flickr today, so that will hopefully tide you over until my head stops spinning, I find the dog and kids and have a chance to sit down and write. Until then, happy photo looking.

Your Loving Daughter

No comments: