Saturday, August 12, 2006

Moons, Moons and More Moons

Too many moons today while working on the neighbor's deck.


While sitting around and supervising the building of the deck today, we had just been talking about Ryan's "bathroom run" when he has to poop. Just as we finish talking about it Ryan announces he has to poop. So in fear of not getting there in time, we ran across the yard back to our house. Knowing that he's doing the "hold and clench" and that my neighbor's are laughing because he's doing it and we had just been talking about it minutes before, I mimicked it, too. And with just my luck, my friend got a picture of it from across the yard. (Pay back is sweet!)

Speaking of his little moon . . .



So then, as the guys are getting ready to move the joists back up to the house, my friend grabs the camera . . .

And low and behold, what do you think she saw?


I am just so proud. I bet his mother will be too after she reads this. . . LOL

No comments: