Monday, August 14, 2006

This Is Not Happening!!!

Your kids are NOT allowed to get sick the week before you leave for vacation!!! But of course, Ryan woke up this morning with a fever and is now taking a nap after asking to go to bed. (Because that just never happens.) A desperate call for help has been put into the doctor.


* * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, Ashley and I have been reassembling all of Ryan's legos before his family birthday party on Thursday night. (Can you guess what he's getting?) We all know how insane I am about being organized and I just CANNOT have any pieces on his existing lego sets missing! Don't you dare laugh at me - it'll make things easier on Thursday night when we have more to assemble. Maybe I should rearrange all of my kitchen cabinets today while I'm in organizational mode. That would just make my husband crazy, but I tell him I do these things to keep his mind sharp. Ha!!!


* * * * * * * *




Update: My little Hugh Heffner wannabe (note the robe) is awake and cranky. I got him into the doctor this afternoon (which meant waking him up - fun) and he says it's just a virus. This virus better be gone by Saturday when we leave for vacation!!!

No comments: