Saturday, July 22, 2006

Time Flies Too Quickly

I got to spend the day shopping with my daughter today. I think I wore her out. LOL. We went to Walmart and Target to pick out her school supplies, which I always looked forward to when I was her age and I can't believe the list for 5th grade! Multiple binders? With tab dividers for each one? Locker organizer? 2 Boxes of baby wipes? And a million other items. You do not want to know how much I had to spend just so she can go to 5th grade. I only spent a quarter of what I spent today when I took Ryan for his Kindergarten supplies.

I can't believe how quickly time has gone by and how fast my kids have grown.
Ashley going through all of her new school supplies.
Wasn't it just yesterday that Ashley was starting her first day of Kindergarten and Ryan was just a baby sitting in his high chair? Now Ashley's off to 5th grade and Ryan starts kindergarten. Where has the time gone?

Time to go get the box of tissues...sniff.

No comments: