Monday, July 17, 2006

Baby Chloe

It's official. Baby Chloe will be here on July 27th. (No, I'm not pregnant!) My neighbor is being induced and we are so excited to meet Chloe. In October I'll be babysitting for her when her mom goes back to work. This has been in the works since before Chloe was even conceived. I cannot wait and am so excited to get my baby fix again. Chloe will be just another part of our family during the day. Ryan and Ashley love babies so I may have to put my foot down just to even get to hold her.

Lately things have been so crazy around here with summer sports activities and friends coming and going that I'm looking forward to the routine it will bring back to us. In fact, I think it'll help me to be an even better mother to my own children. It will slow things down for us, allowing me to just sit back, relax and spend quality time with my own children again - just as it was when I watched my niece for two years. And did I mention I'll be getting my baby fix in as well? And having a reason for keeping my house clean, organized and just plain on top of everything again. I think I've lost brain cells since I stopped watching my niece. I certainly am ready. And excited. For my baby fix, of course.

So have a safe journey into this world, Chloe. We look forward to meeting you, spoiling you (but we won't tell your mommy that, of course...lol), and loving you. Hugs and Kisses and we'll see you soon...

No comments: