Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hoosier For A Day

Today was the Davies Family Picnic in Plymouth, Indiana. Everyone had a great time catching up with family members we don't see often, tables and tables of good food, swimming in the pool and relaxing in the sun. The weather was absoultely gorgeous. I think the kids and I could have stayed there indefinately. It's definately fun to be a "Hooiser" for a day.

A few pictures from "Hoosier" Day:

The kids and I at my mom's house in Chicago before leaving for Indiana.


My younger ( but much bigger 6 foot 7 inch) brother driving the chick magnet minivan with 2 kids and 3 moms inside to Plymouth, IN. I swear, Dave, the sunglasses are unisex...ha!


You pay your own tickets, Dave!!!


Are we lost, Dave?!?! Okay, I'll stop nagging now.


Ashley passing the time in the car with the laptop. She thought the internet would work in the car...cute!

Just me, not able to wait to get there...

And Ryan who REALLY couldn't wait until we got there.

(Yes, I know this is getting lengthy, but we're just getting to the reunion itself now)


Ashley on her way into the pool.


Ryan who had more fun in the warm hot tub with the rest of the younger kids. Very convienient - it was right off the deck so I didn't need to get up out of my chair. Nice.

The pool in "Hooiser" land.

Family Group Shots


It was a long trip home so stop laughing at my pillow! Hey, who took this picture anyway?

Ryan is ready to get back, too.

So long, "Hoosier" land. I'll be back next year!

No comments: