Thursday, July 13, 2006

Sweltering Summer

How can kids handle the heat and humidity so well? I tried to be the good mom and sit out there with them, but I've since taken refuge inside in the air conditioning in my big comfy chair in front of the patio door where I can still see them. (With my mom's laptop that I may never be returning...lol)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
It's an hour later and my relaxing blogging time in my chair didn't last long. Ryan has since come back into the house, been rinsed off in the tub, given a hair cut, bathed in the tub and is back outside playing which means he'll be needing a bath again tonight. So much for keeping him inside until Ashley's game tonight. The neighbor's are putting together a cute little outdoor house for their daughter which means none of our kids will ever come back inside again. Can we set up beds for them in that house? LOL.

No comments: