Friday, November 10, 2006

Woo Hoo!!!

After three years of begging, I'm finally getting the storm door for the kitchen door that I've wanted since the day we moved in. (My early Christmas present from Bret's parents - Thanks, by the way!) Only problem is that I haven't seen it yet. Bret and his dad went and picked it out and are installing it right now and won't let me see it until it's done. (Should I be nervous?)

Now I can finally have a visual to the front side of my house.

The kids can play on the driveway with their chalk and I can watch them from the kitchen.

We'll see the school bus in the morning instead of having to strain our ears to hear it coming.

When friends come to the door they can see and hear me say "Come on in." instead of me finally having to get up and go to the door. (Laziness on my part there - I know!)

And most of all? AIR FLOW!!! There will finally be a cool breeze floating through my house on a nice day!

I'll just finally feel like I'll know what's going on in the front of my house for a change.


* * * * *


My new door in all of it's glory!!!

Don't even think about nosing it up, Daisy!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love your new door!! Can't wait to see it.