Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ashley's New Blog

Well, we're going to see how this works. Ashley has been begging me for her own blog for awhile now. I've set up one for her, but because of her age, I'm putting certain precautions in place. Only family and friends that her dad and I approve of will be allowed to view her blog. If you've received an email inviting you to view her blog, you'll have to sign up for a google account (easy to do) using your email address as your user name. Then you'll be given access to her blog. If you've received an email, congratulations - we trust you. If not, and you're wanting to be added to the list of emails that can have access, please let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Lynda:

Well now, I can comment on your blog. Thanks for the incentive.

Love,
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Sandy.