Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tried To Kill My Friend Today

You know how misery loves company? I talked Teri into trying Body Step at the gym today. Afterwards, she leaves me this comment on last Sunday's post...

"Ok, I'm waiting for more on your blog!!! =-) Must be old age that is slowing you down... Just wanted to say thanks for trying to 'kill me today'..."

I just wanted to let her know that, yes, I was trying to kill her, but I only succeeded in killing myself. Man, is that class brutal! I even made her do the 15 minute ab class before step began. We laid on the floor trying not to laugh during the hovers.

There is also the issue that I haven't had a new post on here since Sunday. All I can say is that I'm on baby schedule. I feel like a new mom three days a week - going to the gym and then sleeping when the baby sleeps. My life is now dicated by her routine. I better get my act together soon though because come January there will be two babies here during the day. Chloe and I are still trying to figure it all out. Some day we will have a schedule and it will be heavenly.

And yes, I'm turning the big 30 in a couple of weeks, but I'm not talking about that. Last year was my 29 and holding birthday. This year will be the second anniversary of my 29th birthday. Yep, no denial here.

2 comments:

lynda w said...

Hmm, doesn't that make you the mother of a 30 year old? Ha!

Teri said...

You are way to funny!! I really do hurt today... Man 30, THAT'S LIKE REALLY OLD!!!!!!!! 8-)