Thursday, November 30, 2006

First Day Jitters

Today is the first day that I've had both Chloe and Cecelia here together for the whole day. They've been here together at the same time for half days before, but never a whole day. I have to admit I was a little nervous this morning because starting in another month Cecelia will be here full time.
So, are you ready for this? It's gone so well today! I must have been nuts, because when Bret's mom called last night and asked if I could take her to the doctor this morning, I said, "Sure, why not?" So the babies and I piled into the minivan and off we went. They did great! We spent over an hour in the waiting room, complete with double stroller and an overflowing diaper bag and Sally and all of her bags. (What a sight we must have been walking in...lol) Two bottles and two dirty diapers later we were leaving with two of the best behaved babies ever. It's like having twins, but I thrive when I'm busy because once I sit down, I'm done and tired.


The girls like each other very much. Chloe was all about trying to get Cecelia's attention. She's become so social in the last week or so.

Chloe, trying to get Cecelia's attention.

Game on, though. Chloe saw Cecelia's purple blanket and just had to have it.


Cecelia didn't seem to mind too much.
"Got it!"
Before heading off to school this morning, Ryan introduced Chloe to Sponge Bob. He informed me that she likes it very much.

No comments: