Saturday, November 18, 2006

Five Year Long Christmas

I really don't want to do it, but I'm heading off to the great outside to put up our Christmas lights. (As soon as I finish my spaghetii o's.) If this year follows last year, it'll be freezing cold and blizzard like here over Thanksgiving and the cold won't let up until right before Christmas. Who would want to be out putting lights up during that?!

Bret says he's not getting up on the roof to put lights on the gutters this year. That may be a good thing, seeing as he put them up the first year we lived in our old house and didn't take them down until we put the house up for sale 5 years later. Yes, (shamfully hiding face) that was us.

I wonder if we rolled up all of the strings of lights when we took them down last year. Guess I'll find out, won't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No update today?