Monday, January 29, 2007

Thoroughly Attacked

At my neighbor friend's insistance, I attended the Body Attack class at my gym for the first time in a couple of months. I keep saying I'm going to get back into going everyday, but the most I've been able to do is a couple times a week on the aerobic machines. There always seems to be something going on here that keeps me from getting there a regular basis. Kids sick. Kids home. Babies napping. Pure laziness. You name it, it's been my excuse. No more, though. I'm making it a priority again. I was all pumped up to be at one of my favorite classes again this morning. The class began and was going really well and it felt like I hadn't missed a class. I was having a blast. And then half way through we began the running track and my body began screaming in protest. It wasn't so much fun anymore. I knew I was going to be in for it when I was already sore and the class wasn't even over yet. It's been a rough and painful afternoon. But you know what? I'm going back tomorrow anyway. I'm commited. And looking forward to it. But for now? I'm off to soak in a HOT bath.

Update at 8:45pm - Still unable to move. But still going back again tomorrow!

No comments: