Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ahh...Weekend Getaway

I've just booked us a room in a nice hotel in St. Louis for this weekend. The kids are going to be surprised when they get home from school because they have no idea we were planning this. In fact, neither did Bret. (Ha.) I called him at work earlier today and said, "Let's take the kids to St. Louis for the weekend." He agreed that we needed to break out of here and do something fun as a family. We'll probably visit either the Children's Museum or the Science Center while we're there and then kick back in the hotel's indoor pool and playground after dinner. That's usually the kids' favorite part of these overnight trips anyway- staying at a hotel and swimming and then kicking their parents while they sleep in bed all night long. And the best part? I'll have something to blog about again. (I know - I've been having a dry spell here.)

Stay tuned. . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have Fun......