Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My Trip To The Gym With Two Babies

Wow. I think I spent more time packing the babies up to go to the gym and then unloading them than I did actually working out in the gym today. I hauled them into Gold's today in the double stroller after feeding and changing both of them once they had woken up from their morning naps. Can you believe that they don't have automatic push button's for the doors at a gym? (Ha!) Getting the big stroller through the doors was quite fun. Dropping them off to the daycare wasn't too bad and then I got a quick 20 minute work out in. (Didn't want to push it too long in case they were in there screaming their cute little baby heads off). We got out to the car without incident until it was time to fold up a double stroller that didn't want to budge. I finally gave up and put the back seats down and shoved it in. It's still sitting there just the way I left it while I decide if I'm going to brave it all over again. We'll see.

Yesterday was the first day with both of them. It's gone pretty well until one cries during naptime and wakes the other up. Then we have to start all over again. I'm thinking about putting one of the pack 'n plays in the bedroom downstairs so when one wakes up they don't wake up the other one. Once again, we'll see. Have you ever tried to disassemble one of those things? Not fun.

No comments: