Friday, August 01, 2008

Frustrated


I got a pretty new phone last night from my sister in law who had just replaced it with a Blackberry she liked better. It's really pretty and still new. However, it's really frustrating me because I can't figure out how to use the darn thing. I can dial out, answer calls and look at the calendar, but I'll be damned if I can figure out anything else such as memory expansions, ringtones, files and the music media player. Ugh. Does anyone have one of these things? I've wasted almost a whole afternoon of my life trying to figure this thing out!
And before you ask - yes, I've been to Verizon to have it activated. I'm not that dumb.

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

If your sister didn't give you a manual then I'd say to look for it online.

lynda w said...

It's that bad. I have the online manuel and I keep spacing out when I try to read it.