Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthdays and Make Overs

Today we celebrated Ryan's 8th birthday with family over at my father in law's house. His birthday isn't until Tuesday, but with school starting I thought it would be best to get everyone together before school starts tomorrow.
Looks like we have another Wii game for mom to play when the kids go back to school tomorrow. Ha.

He has been wanting this since he saw a picture of it in the Playmobil catalog and didn't have a clue that my mom, Grandma and brother were getting it for him. It may be a week or so before I see the white's of his eyes again.

After Ryan's little party, I took Ashley to get her hair cut and was surprised when she told me that she wanted bangs and to get her eye brows waxed. She looks so grown up that I had to do a double take. Next thing you know her eye teeth will be in and she's going to come out of her room with all kinds of eye makeup on. Her dad and I just may have to lock her away for the next ten years!

Why do they have to grow up so fast?

1 comment:

Mz Diva said...

Ashley looks quite the grown up! Your kids are really adorable! (I bet more so when they are sleeping!) Good luck with school..I know I will! I go back right after Labor Day weekend.
Peace,
Diva