Sunday, November 02, 2008

Grand View Drive 2008

Yesterday afternoon, we took the kids up to Grandview Drive here in Peoria to take some fall pictures on our own. Grandview Drive is home to some of the biggest homes ever seen and even has a castle with a moat, but most importantly, has the most beautiful views of the bluffs around the Illinois river. Here are some of the best pictures we took. We're actually going back up there again today to take more with Bret's brother and family.
















5 comments:

Power Up Love said...

I've gotta laugh, reading your instructions on leaving comments. My 7 year old has started reading over my shoulder.

My comment was, great looking family:-)

Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. It's so amazing to see from year to year how much everyone has changed. I know I haven't gotten that much older, lol, but my grandkids sure have!

Mz Diva said...

Love the family pics! I love seeing fall in other areas since it does not look that different here in Cali! Looks like you guys are having fun!
Diva

maggie said...

Um, wow! These all look like professional shots, perfectly posed and just absolutely beautiful background! Glad you are going back for more pictures, too. Amazing.

MamaFlo said...

GREAT Photos and again, you have a beautiful family. I'm so glad quitting smoking made us friends!