Friday, November 07, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday


Guess who lost 4 pounds this week? Yep, me - for a total of 7 pounds lost now! I now get to display my 5 gone badge from Hot For The Holidays over there on the left and the 10 pound badge is only 2.5 pounds away.
.
I haven't been very good about getting to the gym lately and am tired of my jeans being too tight, so I vowed it was time to get back on track. I still haven't been back to the gym, but I've really been trying to cut back on how much I'm eating, which seems to be what worked for me this week. Hopefully if I keep that up and add a few days at the gym next week, I'll be able to hit that 10 pound mark - and then work on the next 10.
.
Tonight is family movie night at Ryan's school, so I'll be treating myself to a gondola and some popcorn and then it's back on track tomorrow.
.
(And I really wish I knew why blogger messes up the text formatting so much when you add a picture to posts. It's really frustrating me to have to keep putting periods between my paragraphs.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss. You're doing great! This will make next weekend challenging!

Christie O. said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations!!!! And you're the biggest loser this week! Yayyy!