Friday, July 11, 2008

Picture To Burn

This is a little meme that I copied from Tasina. Set your iPod to shuffle and answer the following questions. I've been in the process of importing all of my old, old, OLD CD's into my iPod, so this could be rather embarassing. Here we go...

1. What would describe your personality? Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie

2. What do you like in a guy/girl? Naked - Deborah Gibson (I am so not kidding! This seriously was the second song that came up on shuffle. How embarassing. LoL.)

3. How do you feel, today? Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry

4. What’s your life’s purpose? Sexyback - Justin Timberlake (I'll be in that hole that just opened up in the ground for me...)

5. What is your motto? Goodbye To You - The Veronica's

6. What do your friends think of you? Tied Down - Colbie Caillat

7. What do you think of your parents? Finally - Fergie

8. What do you think about very often? Don't Forget To Remember Me - Carrie Underwood

9. What do you think of your best friend? Teardrops On My Guitar - Taylor Swift

10. What do you think of the person you like? How Many Words - Blake Lewis

11. What is your life story? Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson (I warned you. Remember that crazy weekend of cleaning I had?)

12. What do you want to be when you grow up? She Goes All The Way - Rascal Flatts (That hole in the ground just swallowed me whole!)

13. What do you think when you see the person you like? The Man You Used To Be - The Heights Soundtrack

14. What do your parents think of you? Take A Bow - Rihanna

15. What will be played at your funeral? We Could Be Together - Debbie Gibson (HA! Anyone?)

16.What is your hobby/interest? Little Birdie - Debbie Gibson

17. What is your biggest secret? Ordinary Day - Nick Lachey (The fact that Nick Lachey is on my iPod could very well be my biggest secret!)

18. What do you think of your friends? Wannabe - Spice Girls (Ok, do I even have any friends left after this?)

19. What should you post this as? Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift

Ok, I've had my little fun. Now that it's 2pm and I've gotten NOTHING done today, it's time to get busy since the kids and I are going to Chicago tomorrow for my family reunion.

3 comments:

maggie said...

Awesome and fun! Almost makes me wish I had a real iPod and actually put songs on it so that I could play along. I love that you love some of my country faves. :)

Author said...

Haha! Loved your post! I might have to do this one myself.

The deck looks great!

Jamie said...

Aaah, ha ha ha ha! The Height Soundtrack! Man, you just really dated yourself. :) Just as I will, when I do this little meme. I'll probably end up with lots of Tiffany and Vanilla Ice. Yikes.