Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Enterprise's Screw Up

If anyone needs us, the girls and I will be out off-roading in our Hummer today.


Today was my scheduled appointment to take my van back to the dealership AGAIN so they could straighten out the problem with the internal computer thingy. They had reserved a loaner for me, but Enterprise screwed up and loaned it to someone else. All they had left were Hummers. Darn. My OCD kicked in before I got home though, and I had to run it through the cheap car wash before I could settle down. The thing was so dirty I couldn't see out the windows and there was no washer fluid left. I've already had to change my clothes once because of all the filth that got all over me when I was trying to get the car seats in. We won't even talk about the condition of the interior. (Starts shivering and shaking.) I think I've got some extra towels and rubber gloves around here somewhere.

Okay, fine. I admit it. I went at the steering wheel and gear shifter with a Lysol wipe. I had to do it. I've had enough fevers, body aches and stuffy noses this winter already.

1 comment:

lynda w said...

It's like riding in a box and the windows are so small that you can't see out very well. I don't think you'll find us ever buying one.